The Church of St. Peter
St. Peter's Church is located in Vlaška Street, in its newer part towards Kvaternik Square.
Its front looks at Vlaška Street, while its back is in Petrova Street, which was named after the church. St.Anthony's Church used to be on this place. It is first mentioned in the 15th century.
After it crumbled, the baroque-style St.Peter's Church was built in 1770. Since then it was renovated and extended on several occasions, and its present apperance dates from 1931.