Maksimir Town Stadium
The Maksimir Town Stadium is at the south rim of Maksimir Woods.
It was officially opened on May 5th 1912, and since then the HAŠK played on it. After the World War II and creation of Dinamo, "Zagreb Blue Boys" moved here. The stadium was rearranged on several occassions. During 1998 the north side was pulled down, and the new one was built together with glass wall on the offices looking at Maksimir road. The working on Maksimir stadium is closed to end, and its present capacity is 35.123 seats.
Sightseeing of the stadium is possible in Croatian and English, prices are 20 kn per person for individual tours and for groups up to 15 people, for groups over 15 people the price is 10 kn per person. Sightseeing tour has no fixed terms and is arranged directly with the guide.
For more details about the tour please send a mail to email@example.com or call +385 99 6161 051
Tour video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRBkM4Sl6GQ